For Printable PDF Safety Intructions
Two-way adjustable storage system to “Hang your Ride”™
12.5” to 18” drop and rotates 90°
Arm span 24”each side, 48” total
Mounts to Rafters and/or Ceiling Beams. Allows for the storage of SUP’s, surfboards, paddleboards, and more. Mounting Hardware Included
Read the following information prior to assembling and using product
Product is designed to support up to 100lbs per side and not to exceed 200lbs total weight capacity for the rack system. Weight should be evenly distributed on both sides. ONLY MAKE ADJUSTMENTS WHEN BARS ARE EMPTY. While adjusting arms, hold on to bottom arm until vertical arm is in desired position. Locking pins must protrude from holes and the security pin locked into position. The TBone Ceiling Mount must be attached securely to rafters or ceiling beams. Do not install into drywall. Be sure mounting surface is stable and strong enough to support intended weight.
Tools Needed: Measuring tape, Pencil, Power Drill, 1/8” Drill Bit, Phillips Head Screw Bit and Stud-finder (if rafters or ceiling beams are concealed)
- Identify ideal placement for the TBoneRack System.
- Use the TBone Ceiling Mount to mark, with a pencil, the 4 drilling hole placement into center of rafter or beam.
- Drill 1/8” pilot holes into the rafter or ceiling beam. (ensure to drill straight into the 4 pilot holes markings from step 2)
- Install TBone Ceiling Mount piece securely to rafter or beam using hardware provided. Make sure all four screws are securely fastened into rafter or beam. If the rafter or ceiling beam is exposed, install into the center of the rafter or beam. If the rafter or beam is concealed use a stud-finder to ensure proper placement into the center of the support rafter or beam. (Do not install rack into drywall or any other surface than wood)
- Identify desired distance/placement of second TBone Ceiling Mount based on the type of equipment to be stored. (Use a measuring tape to ensure proper alignment)
- Repeat steps 1 through 4 making sure that second TBone Ceiling Mount is properly aligned with the first one installed.
- Now that both TBone Ceiling Mounts are installed you are ready to attach the TBone Support Arms.
- Insert the TBone Support Arms into the TBone Ceiling Mounts using the locking pins provided in the hardware packet. Ensure to adjust identical length and direction. ONLY MAKE ADJUSTMENTS WHEN BARS ARE EMPTY. While adjusting arms, hold on to bottom arm until vertical arm is in desired position and locking pins are installed. Locking pins must protrude from holes and the security pin locked into position.
Should you require customer service or technical support for any TBONERACKS™ products, please contact TBONERACKS™ Customer Service department at: 866-645-5831 between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm Monday through Friday, Pacific Standard Time.
TBONERACKS™ IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT OR OTHER DAMAGES WITH RESPECT TO ANY LOSS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ECONOMIC LOSS, LOSS OF PROPERTY, LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFITS, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT OR USE, COST OF REMOVAL,
INSTALLATION OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
This material is protected by the United States copyright laws and is proprietary to TBONERACKS®. Disclosure, reproduction, translation, modification, or use of this document by anyone other than authorized employees, authorized users, or licensees of TBONERACKS® without the prior written consent of TBONERACKS®, is prohibited.
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. TBONERACKS® shall not be liable for any damages resulting from technical errors or omissions, which may be presented in this document, or from use of this document.
Copyright © 2011 by TBONERACKS™. All rights reserved. Printed: 2011
The attachment of the product is critical and beyond the control of TBONERACKS®. TBONERACKS™ is not responsible for the attachment or the installation. It neither guarantees nor will be liable for any damage resulting from its attachment or improper use. The liability of this product is limited to the purchase price if the product proves to be defective in material or workmanship.
7668 El Camino Real
Carlsbad, CA 92009
Designed in the USA
Made in China